Our Emily Book Tote Bag is the perfect size to carry books or papers to a meeting, a change of clothes, to use as a purse for a day around town, toys for your little ones, a bottle or two of wine, whatever you need!
3.5″ sides & base
Some features of our Emily Tote
- Magnetic snap, button & loop closure – or leave it open
- Semi-firm base (unless otherwise requested)
- Shoulder-length straps
- Optional pockets – up to two for free.
- Your choice of fabrics
We offer a variety of pocket choices for our tote bags. Please choose up to two of the following options:
- ID pocket
- Pen pocket
- Sunglasses Pocket
- Phone Pocket (this one does have gussets)
- Large pocket (approx. 7″ wide x 3.5″ deep)
If you would like a custom Emily Book Tote, send an email to Baglady@MimsiBags.com and we will sort out the details and get you a price. The Emily starts at $40 (with a lightweight cotton fabric instead of home dec or heavyweight fabric).
You may have caught onto the trend in the book totes – they are named after the Bronte sisters! What better way to find a name for a book tote than from authors?